Monday, December 17, 2018

My Final blog post

There should be alot of posts for the projects we've done this year,but I haven't been able to access this blogger account.lots of things have happen this year . new friends , new adventures and so much more . So let me wrap up how this years been going on.

Commercials:

The project was to make a commercial for what ever product you wanted to, but there can't be two people doing the same product. My group had the worst luck with this . first i get really dehydrated because there was only one person with water and we all shared on , next we lose the SD card . It wasn't a fun time . i got to work with a couple people that are now great friends of mine. I only new one person in my group when we started and that was Kate. We've been friends for a year now .  I learned that I cant work with certain people who my personality clashes with, because that's starts a big mess called drama. who i was with and that's the only thing i would change.Yes we used all the time we could to film, we could have gotten more actors so I didn't have to be one. it would have made life easier. we wouldn't have to stress about if we could do night seans, if we could just have more people. we worked hard when we were filming and when we were at school. its the fact that no one in my group decide to bring any water or anything before i got super dehydrated and threw up. i brought one and most people were drinking out of it. 

music video:
This was lots of fun. I got to work with Amanda and Darby;two people who I had meet this year. They were a blast to work with .  we got to go to the park were we filmed the commercial. it was cool to see what they were doing . we used my brothers room and my backyard . it looked nice. then we got to do the under water sence at Sarah peeks house. her pool was so nice . after we finished filming Darby let me swim in the pool for a little bit . it was nice. then we had to start editing . which was fun to see the clips that Darby got from her cruise.it looked great . if i could change anything i would change how long we got to film the video. If we got more time , then maybe it could have had cleaner shots . i had a great time filming with them.

short film:
there is some tea with this one tho.So there was a girl(senior) in my group who would do nothing for are group.She would say that she was sketching but would have nothing on her paper. she was doing nothing for are group and then there was another senior in are group who tried to do as much as she could , but she couldn't be there to film because she had work. the other girl didn't have work , she just didn't want to.
So now that we  discussed  the elephant in the room . I’ll tell you how me and Kate did most of the project. So me and Kate we’re making day that we could film ,then I was talking to her about who we could cast. Then we went an filmed . It turned out okay, it could have been better if we had more help

My part: 
I’m the makeup artist and I also have to do hair too. I didn’t want to do hair ,but I’m glad that I got it. It’s a thing for me to experience new things that I’m not used to. 

I’m excited and can’t wait for the filming to start




No comments:

Post a Comment