Wednesday, February 7, 2018

the pen

my thoughts on the project:
~its a lot harder then it looks. its a lot of tidiest work. you have to do a lot of small details . I tried to make a heart and now its just a ring . I hit a random button and now its a spikey ring . so I gave up on that.


       heres the pen that I'm trying to make:
 It looks like one long cylinder with a smaller one at the top. Then you use a cone for the part before the tip. then for the part above the tip, it look like a small cylinder with a small cone on top of it. Then you can add subdivisions and pull up a bit of it then you pull it from the other side to make it look like the clip.



my pen:








I dont have a picture because Maya hates me and I'm not even close to being done. I missed yesterday . I need more time for the pen so when Maya decides to work then I will try to update.


No comments:

Post a Comment